:eek: :picard: You really should cut back!!! :rofl: :lol:
I split most of the apple from a March score. Filled quarter cord rack. (4x6 stack from the pallet to the camera) [ATTACH] Some chunks left I'll...
If I get a customer asking I'll dig them out. I'm using normal sized splits for the smoker bundles should any sell. I placed that new bin in a...
No reply as I took $10 off. It'll eventually end up in bundles if no smokers sales. You ever sell basswood carving rounds? Customer of mine...
What is the volume of those bags? Handy things. Sure makes for easy loading and unloading
I know you cut a lot of it Jim. What percentage of that is green vs dead/down?
What time of year is that? Mostly warm weather?
Got the last of the rounds out of the woods and up to the driveway. Stack of heartwood splits far left.[ATTACH]Brought all the nuggets home and...
Not for anything but that came out sweet. :thumbs: I even like some of the saw marks that remain. I imagine not that easy to get it smooth...
Thats funny. I thought of that when I took the pics. Little by little it adds up. I'm liking these smaller loads than my usual heaping PU...
Smart move. Self employment is great but you don't realize the behind the scenes hours you put in. Hoard on and cut safe.
I was at the compost center three times last week and grabbed a bit on each trip. Pushed into the mound and wet conditions made pickings slim....
Youve been mowing down trees from the looks of it! Sweet hoard of wood there.
Have you tried other tree services? Is there any wood listed for free for the taking on Facebook Marketplace?
Bradford pear (sapsuckers seem to love fruit trees judging from all the little holes)[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Mimosa. Its not quartered per your rules...
Scary chit Joe. It sure does happen fast. Glad the damage is minimal as it could've been a lot worse. I'm sure many of us veteran saw users...
Who you calling weird???[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] At least it isn't Winter.
Appreciate it, but after getting to wood storage I realized it wouldn't work for my needs (really limited room for one. You've seen what little...
Congrats on getting to the three year plan. :salute: Some nicely done stacks there.:stacker: Now to work on the five year plan! :dex: