You were VERY LUCKY with that tree falling on the tractor accident. Couple years ago IIRC?
You might be a wood hoarder if...... ...... your bar oil hoard is part of your will! 37 gallons! :faint: Think the most I've ever had at once...
Did a repair job for a contractor friend. Had to buy a 4x8 sheet of 5/8" plywood for the job and only used 1/4 of it. When I dropped it off at...
No that's a different one. The doctor held me up by the ankles to slap my back and dropped me on the delivery room floor. He then picked me up...
[MEDIA] Ms. buZZsaw and I HATE this commercial!
Well Dave and I could always come over and we could use it as a jump rope??? :whistle: You could go first! Invite Bill over to try! :rofl: :lol:
Happy belated birthday Mike as I'm just seeing this. Looks like a fun new toy. Give it a try and let us know how it works.
I know The Wood Wolverine uses/used a similar one.
So that explains the strange scar on my head!:rofl: :lol: Had to cut me free somehow! :picard:
Guess I'll add you to the "award" recipients. Id've grabbed them all too at that price.
Luckily the several i'm missing aren't in the front! :emb:
Love the sound of a chain saw nearby...potential for a wood score. Idve been all over that. A lot easier than that BL score. Fresh cut silver...
Grind off all the rakers, sharpen, put it on your 029 and hold on for dear life! :doh: A. I would grind off the tooth. If the chain still cuts...
Quite a bit of work there. That's a sweet oak if I may say so myself. What do you normally do with the wood if you or friends don't take it?...
Nice find. Easier is gooder in my book. Hows the weather been up your way? We finally have some drier weather and its Heavenly compared to the...
Taking a lesson from some other FHCer Jeff??? ;) :makeitrain" Hey gotta bring home the Benjamin's!
Did it need the Heimlich maneuver? :whistle: :eek: :rofl: :lol:
This was the chunkly from my HL score. When I went back the next time the tree guy had sectioned it into manageable pieces which are still in my...
Looks like you both are getting a certain award. ;) And here I am excited to get it for $11.99/gallon. With prices that cheap I'm surprised...
I caught myself sniffing the splits from my recent HL score. A pleasant wood aroma.