Hate big cities myself. Don't even like going into New Haven or Hartford and they,re not big. Mebbe you can find a Stihl dealer open 24 hours?...
Anyone have/plan on getting an FHC tattoo? Not my thing, nor do I have any.
:rofl: :lol: Tailgate has actually gotten worse. I didn't think it could happen but did. You're safe...for a while ironpony :yes:
Havent seen any in the ground yet. Got stung by one back in June. Small nest under a tarp on the ground. Bee spray to the rescue. Knocked down...
I made my own bee spray like that. Works pretty good. They fall and squirm across the ground, dying in 30-45 seconds.
Im saying black birch too. Under rated firewood IMO. Take it you don't get much of it Joe?
Sounds like some good stuff. Nice to be lining up future btu's. We are always on the hunt aren't we?. Gonna see if I could empty some racks...
They are handy little machines. I picked mine up for $50 and use it here at home for bundle wood splits. It can do 12-16" rounds provided they...
I see plenty of slugs in the PA, but this was the biggest snail I've ever seen. Had to move fast to get the camera so it didn't run away.:doh: I...
OOPH! That's a tough one. That's a lot more then SOME cottonwood. How soon could you process it? Are you a hand or hydro splitter? At least...
Nice little grab. Great to see you hoarding again. Drier weather sure does help.
Goldilocks sized. Easy on the old back. Nice haul Greg.:thumbs:
Yeah cant get much easier than that! Timing is everything. Be cool to see them milled.
Very true! :emb: :handshake:
Crazy!!! I would never put my wiener near a running saw blade. :rofl: :lol:
Yup maple.! Elephant toothbrushes??? That's a new one. Never heard it on here before. Hafta put it in the FHC dictionary.
Great news. :thumbs: I know first hand what its like to work in extreme heat. Never hit with heat stroke that I'm aware of, but hit with mild...
Same here. I was thrilled when it was $11.99 on sale
Looks like silver maple to me? Appears to have some twist to to it so it wont make nice loaves coming out of the splitter. I've had SM make nice...
There was a similar thread posted in the past couple years. I have a generic first aid kit in the truck and 99% of the time I'm cutting near it.