Those big sugar maple rounds are back breakers but some good dense firewood. Good you had the tractor to help. Moving those the old way isn't...
Happy Birthday Cash Larue :handshake:
Its great stuff. Ill take it when I can if easy and straight. Try to keep splits on the outside of your windrows. It does like to grow stuff...
Anyone sell rounds or cookies to carvers? Have an upcoming score with a medium sized basswood and rather than turn it into firewood I'd figure...
How are sales? None here. All the local stores have not sold any. Couple tire kickers inquiring about bundles on my FBM ad but that's it. I've...
Cleared the area and stated working on the next two cord rack over the last couple days. May work on it more today, if not next week. Reclaimed...
Saw one of those the other day at storage. It had climbed up a 2x4 to molt.
Another "normal" sized garter snake.[ATTACH]
Thats the FHC spirit! :salute:
Nice set up for wood drop off and processing.
Saweet! :thumbs: Kinda overwhelming huh? Seeing how nice that is I'd be taking some too. How much you thinking of taking?
I more or less put sugar maple, beech and black birch in the same category in terms of drying time and btu rating although i think BB is the highest.
Amazing how deep those pileateds can peck a hole. Found many a log with their work in them! Hopefully its down by then.
Sounds like fun. Cruise the FHC way!
I had a proctological exam once. Dr. found a brain tumor! :eek: :rofl: :lol: Hope all goes well for you!
In Connecticut the deposit went from 5c to 10c. At 32 cans per pound that equals $3.20
Its in my DNA! :loco: :crazy:
I hear you on the full wrap. I often use my Stihl ms400 that has a full wrap and west coast cover so noodles do jam it easily. I usually go 3/4...
Your Stihl may not start, run erractically and stall....just like a Husky! :eek: Just kidding Husky guys! All in fun. You should be fine Cash.
Thats a GREAT idea Dave! :salute: Just wish mine was that dent free though! :rofl: :lol: