LOL!!! He did want a cookie or two to burn...not in the fireplace...he's an aspiring pyrographer. Honestly don't know how soon I'll be going...
A little load of wood is better than none. Best wishes to her for a speedy recovery!
Met with the guy this morning. The wood is mine. Just need to get the FHC liability waiver signed and I'm good to go. Great resource that I've...
I think there's a round jig they fill then a wrap slides over it and heat applied to shrink it so it doesn't have to be pretty. I like pretty...
Gotta keep making it :saw::axe::stacker:to make it:makeitrain" Doing the same here. 75 bundles on hand. Ill do a few more this week and start...
Fortunately with work I have access to stuff with demo work. The "pricey" part of the build was the clips of nails for the gun. Ill use screws...
Smart move IMO ain't worth the aggravation. I'm thinking a Stihl 462c would nice on your sign line?:whistle: Just a thought though!:saw:
Cant you put the original 029 parts back in?
LOL!!! I have the same pole saw. Don't use it often but handy thing for sure. Don't think I've ever sharpened it in the 4+ years I've owned it....
Very satisfying. I enjoyed the video. Thanks for sharing.
Got a call from buzz-saw this morning saying he ran into the guy at the convenience store next door to the score and asked about the wood. Turns...
Is interior rot common in HL like that. In the threads I've seen here I don't recall seeing any like it. Never have seen it around here, not...
There's usually lull in the Summer. Who wants to sit by a fire when its humid out? Not me. They will pick up with the cooler temps. Have you...
We had a record June & July in terms of heat. Been cooler the last week or two and the forecast looking good for this week too. Yes, Fall is...
No, this is not another one of my dad jokes!:picard: My "new to me" Dewalt 20 volt battery saw. Been going back and forth on getting one for...
I see all different types of bundles for sale in front of stores. These made me chuckle.[ATTACH]
Got the rest of the bottom done. Hard part finished. [ATTACH]Been assembling bundles. Ready for the next order. [ATTACH] Bay of shed getting...
Nice neighbor, nice firewood. Got a good amount despite the rot. Will you get the rest Noth when it comes down?
Nice find! How often do you get it green? Is that considered an average sized one?
My last adventure with big sugar maple was back in the Winter but no hydro at my disposal at the score, Noodling, some sledge and wedge to get...