Okay. I've seen Timberdog's posts on it and at first chuckled why all the skinnies were taken too. Now I understand they don't grow big like...
Those are small like Gambel oak?
Gave it a trial run yesterday at storage. Well its definitely NOT a replacement for a gas saw. RPM's are slow so it doesnt bite and you have to...
Dry air makes a word of difference. Nice haul there Dave. Hope you got more after the call.
Looks like a handy thing. Can get quite a bit in there.
I take it you accepted his apology? Nice load of rounds.
Gonna run out of room soon Greg? I'm liking these cooler temps too!
I forget Cash...do you have oak in your area?
Ive cut a few like that mostly white oak. Still have some heartwood splits of them in the stacks. Sapwood was pretty shot but heartwood solid.
Were wood hoarders Monte...its a special kind of crazy!!!
That waiver is a great thing to have. I've used it a couple times. Its in the resources section of the forum to those not familiar
Customer wanted me to fell a dead birch in her front yard. Upon showing it to me we discovered a basswood with the top broken off which was a bit...
LOL!!! Nope. I have to see him yet with the waiver form and after that I should be good to go.
:drool: :faint: How far is Rockville from Southern CT? No road trip for you Jason? :tree:
Keep after it. Nice weather so ideal for processing. Love it when you can back right up to a score. I'm getting very spoiled by that.
Some nice looking logs there. :thumbs: Retirement is treating you well!
Thats some sweet silver maple. Nice and straight for the most part. Making some pretty splits. Wish I could get more of it. My last potential...
I have an 8, two 6, two 5, and a few of the lower amp ones. I may give it a good tryout this week at storage. Have some small to medium sized...
I was trying to schmooze Eric into buying my 462. :cool: