Loaded all the heartwood splits, brought to storage and stacked. (before and after rack pics) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Wood...
Thats a great score Ron. How many loads you think it will add up to? Ashamed that someone did that to the elderly.
Gotta get your daily fix. :saw: :axe: :stacker: Well done JY! :salute: Ms. buZZsaw says if I bring home another load of wood she is going to...
Load of red oak heartwood splits. I moved them from a score to storage and stacked.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Delivered late this morning. My first smoker sale. 50/50 cherry and sugar maple. Turns out the guy has a big "Texas" smoker and uses it often....
Any more pics? Went digging and found pics from mine three years ago[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I forget which variety, but Eric Wanderweg says elm smells like hospital bandages and I agree.
Could be river birch. Only have scored it once. Popular yard tree as its fast growing. A few rounds had punk after only 2-3 months. It was...
Does such a thing exist? I've thought of doing a FHC abbreviation dictionary.
Wonder if it'll work on fresh elm rounds?
Mebbe Dennis had a secret GTG and invited only the ladies. :cool: Great job Maam! :thumbs:
:rofl: :lol: Ive been waiting for that response!
Once when I had stitches in my hand they started to loosen so I took the rest out myself. Enough time had passed so I was good to go.
I wouldn't mind having a few regulars for smoking wood. At least I'm getting my feet wet.
Not sure of the variety. I avoid it due to the splitting issues, although I will take it if dead and its decent. It's good firewood. I'm...
Hollow trees scare me if I have to fell them especially if you don't know the center is hollow or rotted. The birch I took down the other day was...
Me too. I'd gladly share some
low btu close to cottonwood/aspen. Dries fast. Hand splits very easily. When I first joined FHC I didn't know of it. Cut up a small blow down...
Got the next two cord rack set and stacked yesterdays score. It will fill up quick.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Got an order from my FBM cherry smoker ad....
That stinks about the toppling. Will you top cover the deck stack? And yes the sun does wonders stacks. I, like you, have limited sunlight...