I was a couple towns North of there but still had some hail[ATTACH]
Hopefully not. Too far from me and my sources for BL are drying up.
Putting a small rack aside for the Bradford pear. Ill probably keep some of the other species in there too so I don't disturb solid half cord...
Got a guy answer my bundle ad on FBM looking for wood for his sauna. Needs oak or birch. I offered loose oak that's in the rotation. He has to...
To be honest i'd be a nervous wreck with wood stacked like that and having to go ten miles! Hats off to you getting it done though! :tip:
Thats cute with the little one next to the oak. My avatar shows me and Ms. buZZsaw's granddaughter on a birch log. I talk trees with her two...
How much wood for $80? Sounds too cheap to me but the wood market is different out there.
Have you tried FBM for the nuggets? I picked up a couple new customers for them last year from my FBM ad.
Wonder how the OP is doing with his bundle sales? How about it Sandhillbilly?
I know the overwhelming feeling, but I'd need a bottle of Xanax with a score like that.:loco: :crazy: Some good stuff from the looks of it....
I've learned to keep a good revolving inventory of splits on hand. Right now I have 10-11 cords on hand JUST for bundle wood. Maybe 3-4 cords...
Kinda what happened to me when i started several years ago. Are you selling with a roadside stand, Facebook market place/Craigs list, or through...
Just ask brenndatomu :D :rofl: :lol:
Cool pic. Ive hiked Mt Washington in NH. Hard to believe you're more than twice the elevation there. Did you notice any difference in the air...
Nice haul there Steve. :thumbs: Good to see you back in action. Looking forward to seeing your future scores.
He was pleased and I think I'll hear from him in the future. Ill keep the FBM ads up and running of course. Maybe devise a better way to keep...
Thats a nice load. Hope you drove slow on the ride home.
Some nice goldilocks logs there. Sweet haul Jeff! :yes:
I thought it had a pine look to it in the OP pics, but he stated there was zero pine smell to it.
Funny as you never see any meats sold as oakwood smoked. At least I haven't that I'm aware of. Have you tried any of that mulberry Mike?