Nope, last one...I about crapped when I got the truck back after my buddy painted it, he also did me a solid and detailed it too...problem was the...
A small load of 40-60" ashpoles, and some cherry too...had the rest of the bed filled with larger cherry rounds, but those got split up alteady...
[IMG]
:D
Ice racer [IMG]
That's about what I get with my Superduty (5.4)...17 is the best its done on the highway.
And Redneck drops a 3 pointer! [IMG] [IMG]
-A panic-stricken man explained to his doctor, “You have to help me, I think I’m shrinking.” “Now settle down,” the doctor calmly told him....
Recycled pop cans I think...
I have a small stand out with XL mesh bags full of chunks and uglies (30 lbs of DRY! firepit wood) for 1 X $8 2 X $15, 3 X $20...have sold some,...
FIFY. And X2. [IMG]
[ATTACH]
2018 x $204 + 2023/FJB = $657 :picard::faint:
:chef: :rofl: :lol:
Woo-wee! You guys ought to enjoy that rig more than a cold hog likes warm mud! ;) :thumbs: Congrats! :handshake:
Is it 5000 HP too?! :rofl: :lol:
Meh, you'll get used to it, I have faith in ya...;) Congrats, hope you got a smokin deal on it! :yes:
If there is already algae, that stuff will clean it up...and plug the crap outta the filters for a while!
It says 3 AA batteries now....too bad, we have some Ds that need used up...