Hmm...ok, well glad it worked out for you, but that certainly hasn't been my experience at all...anything within a foot of the ground is just...
Interesting find Brad! :yes: You have the same issue that I have with my lil 1k forklift, load center is pretty short...that's why I built these...
The top part maybe...
He has enough wood there that I wonder if he is trying to get ahead now (since he is obviously NOT selling it! :rofl: :lol:) Either that or their...
He is obviously burnin wet wood too...look at that slobbery mess running down the side of his house...but some of that may be from an improper...
If you aren't going to stack it, that's how you do it :yes:
I work for a utility, the maps are commonly not accurate, or even sometimes flat out wrong, but it's still the law to call before you dig, even...
What stove do you have? Some tube stoves can do "low n slow" better than others...the NC30 isn't one of them.
Its often not hard!
The stuff at the bottom never dries well, sometimes is even sopping wet...and it takes up too much room...also looks a mess IMO, and even if you...
I hate piles...
I'd agree with that...love that stuff...plus, dead standing (until it wasnt) splits nice and is often ready to burn (or darn close!)
Looks good Pete! :yes: You want to talk about PITA hole drilling...my employer had a solar field built on an old landfill...and just so we are...
Congrats Joel, that's awesome! :yes:
Come out of your shell and look around a lil, there's a whole big beautiful world out here! :rofl: :lol:
Hmm...I can see why you can't buy a certain saw...:rofl: :lol:
Well that stinks! You might be able to see in just by looking into the in/out ports...I know I could see the gears somewhat that way on the one I...
Are you offering a sponge bath?! :whistle:
Your decimal point is in the wrong spot...:D
Hey, I've been posting lots of pics, you just need to venture out in the forum a lil bit :p