Yes...as in less "suction" (I know that is incorrect terminology) which is why the smoke rollout is more of an issue on a 6" pipe. The real issue...
That doesn't look like the tulip that I've processed...
I've played around with this stuff a lil, I'm pretty sure it will have draft on the high end when operating, and very low numbers when the door is...
I don't recall which thread, probably multiple, but I have seen lots of UTV pics loaded with firewood here...
You have to drill into the stove pipe to get a sample tube in there...many/most people DIY something out of copper tubing or brake line...I just...
[ATTACH]
I had a crew come in to trim back some trees along a high voltage line at work, and also drop the top half of a very large dead oak there, told...
All of your categories overlap...
I guess I'm lucky, I still get a fair amount that is still solid...maybe a bad spot or two in the tree, but just cut around it, or not in some cases
Is there a front loader on the machine? Drop the bucket to the ground, (nose up a bit) put it in float, drive
Better be packin some heat for those killer dust bunnies! :rofl: :lol:
Yup, almost 60* now! :hair: Don't even see snow in the 10 day forecast...heck, nothing below freezing until the end of the week, and even then its...
X2
Not mine...just an online search pic...originally from that other site I think.
Merry Christmas to all, clean splits in your stacks, no green elm in sight, for gifts like that surely come from the Grinch!! :hair: [ATTACH]
Found the pic of when I bought the donor patient for this project. The original 5.5 HP vertical shaft engine was in the flower bed to the right of...
X2 You talking about the house, or Scottys new luxurious locks?! ;) :D:thumbs: Merry Christmas to the whole FHC gang! :wreath::santa: [IMG]
Score! :thumbs:
Will you top cover them then? Seems like they'd hold a lil tree/leaf debris/moisture in the bottom if not...and then how much air flow if they are...
I'm all too familiar...we have clamp on forks for the backhoe at work...can't see a darn thing! The best way to do forks on a tractor is with QA...