Whew, looks like that old tire done did crack! Much gooder now!
The drapes don't match the rug...:whistle:
That's northern IN, right? Can't be more than an hour or two I'd say...EDIT: 3 hours
That's a new one for me!
Explain it then please, I never could figure it...
Its on our calendar, gonna try like heck to make it! I think I'll borrow one of those Mingo Markers from someone and see if I can give a subtle...
Great point...someone finally found a good way to top cover a pile...and a good use for an old Chebby...:whistle: :p :D
Lotta good info there FarmerJ ! That's a big unit TJ...my buddy had one almost that big, he was using a GMC 3500 454 crew cab dually to pull it,...
Yep, but the truth of it will really burn for some... [IMG]
BL just needs a lot of air, otherwise the flames go away and you literally have a chunk of hot coal!
Looks like the attachment got put inside the quote somehow...
While I'm not aware of ever burning any pignut, I have burnt plenty of cherry, and it just goes "poof", 1 step better than cottonwood or white...
[ATTACH]
I got mine from RuggedMade, but the box says the same brand on it...no issues yet. 18.5 GPM 2 Stage Hydraulic Pump Wuxi Bucher CBNA-16.5/3.0 Dirty...
Looks like someone finally found a good use for a pile... [ATTACH]
I don't own their sauna stove, but I hear they are the best...I do have a Kuuma whole house wood furnace though, love it! Wood Burning and...
If the centrifugal clutch disengages due to low engine RPM, that'll happen...make sure the engine idle speed is not set too low, and might wanna...
Hmm...me thinks you guys better update one of your boiler threads with this info/project, sounds interesting!
Sure...a 15' chimney will have less draft than one thats 30' tall.
Yup, and when that is split it has a greenish yellow tint to it...with a lil purple here n there sometimes