That's what I would do, go telescoping...
Hey, thanks! I sure hope so! So, having been off the last 11 days, I thought maybe I'd get this machine fired up on electrons, but my tightwad...
[ATTACH]
:jaw:
A Happy and Blessed New Year y'all!
Yeah, I vote for 1 FHC demerit... ;)
Better than "bats in your belfry"! :rofl: :lol: I know the city put some bat houses up in the park last year...no tenants yet that I've heard of...
Cute lil bugger! I have a number of those 4218s around here...that and a couple 5020s cut a lot of wood for me starting out. Can buy em cheap...
Not here...because unless we get some temps below 32* sometime before springtime, we gonna need people to man the pumps a lot more than the plows!
Why?
Money back guarantee that Ringer is better than that!!!
Well now you know what to watch today...:)
Which was what again, exactly?
I could have "named that tune" in 1 trip...its called "stack 'em higher jrider" ;) Nice score...I run into a freebie now and again still...I...
Note to self...next time going to look at a used tractor "has it been raced?" :picard: :rofl: :lol:
Chow time... [ATTACH] Dessert[ATTACH]
I just can't pick them up, load center too far out...forks are only like 20" long. I did take one IBC and cut it in half, that's works fine, but I...
[ATTACH] That's just plain slick right there! :yes:
Oh yeah, I was just trying to find a short cut...the plug is generally in the wall though, where it converts to metal pipe. Between the enzyme...
6 mph :rofl: :lol: Not too far off though...of you ever seen one crashed on the highway, they pretty much toothpicks and bubblegum!