I rarely see treated pallets...almost never. They are not made to last, they are basically disposable, why would they go to the expense to treat...
If it ticks you off that bad, don't bother! :whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol:
-Have you heard about the restaurant on the moon? Great food, no atmosphere. -I don't trust stairs. They're always up to something. -People in...
We have flurries starting *yawns* they're out there dumping salt on the roads like they are trying to pave with it! :picard:
Just FYI crash55 , the wood in the ad I posted above is Locust...probably 1 of the top 3 most coveted firewoods that you can get! And there is a...
30-40 minute drive each way...I have a 660, don't even use it that often, and don't have CAD, so...
Nah...I have much MUCH closer.
There's gotta be a glitch in the math there somewheres...even the best commercial splitters don't make 4 cords/hr...you might pull it off with a...
Have someone check that a valve isn't just stuck open... The 212cc was on sale for $99 black Friday weekend...not that it helps any now...
[ATTACH]
Well this isn't ready to burn, but you do want to go get it! [ATTACH]
Scrounge old pallets from the local stores, many will just give them away...you can turn one into firewood sized pieces with a simple circular saw...
Sounds like he may have caught the bug...attaboy! :thumbs:
Kinda seems like it...:whistle: ;) :D :rofl: :lol: Git r dun! :thumbs:
Meh...been a couple years since I got any snow plowing OT...about ready for a lil again...:D
X2. It's barely been below 32* here! Couple times, a little bit...
If things are a lil tight these days, I'd suggest just ordering 10-15 lbs of shrimp...skip the skrimp... ;) :D
:rofl: :lol: Silly boy...tell 'im what he's won JR! :rofl: :lol:
But if you really just want to do a piece of rigid pipe, lay out the current 90* measurements on a piece of graph paper, then see where you are at...