Hey!! winter has my flip phone.:hair: :coldone:
I'm not looking for shiny Semi as I'm just trying to do what I'm told.:hair: :D Hoping it kinda turns out like this though.Will see? :cheers: [IMG]
Thanks guys and will grab a jug of it tomorrow Jeff. If I was to do it again I'd be using a lot smaller rock as the big ones were only letting me...
Nice trailer zombie.:yes: Nice perennial garden also.Is it mulch or pebbles? :coldone:
So after about 16 years its time to seal the rock and concrete as I was informed yesterday.:salute: Too hot outside to do anything today.:dennis:...
:whistle::picard: That stuff is just for spraying in the garden,aint it? :cheers: Is a nice bike Ford. :coldone:
Now that's a cooler! :salute: Might have to upgrade to a 750cc once full of ice/beer.:smoke: :coldone:
Plus a hundred outside tonight and minus holy crap inside with the AC running.:shiver: The Booms needed his winter coat on.:smoke::coldone: [IMG]
Another one.:yes:
That's a cool picture Man.:salute:
Just having a bad hair day.:coldone: A man tried to smuggle $33,000 of cocaine under his wig. He was detained in Spain
Especially outta the toilet.:smoke: :cheers: :picard::coldone: [IMG]
Multiple times as he had a lot to wash.:hair: :coldone: Wuḍūʾ (Arabic: الوضوء al-wuḍūʼ [wʊˈdˤuːʔ]) is the Islamic procedure for wiping parts of...