Looking good bill.:yes: I'd like to build one very large arch for next season which I will start in the next few weeks. The plants do seem to...
Little Dew is still having a good time at his new home but this is his favourite thing to do during the day.:salute: :coldone: [IMG]
I have access to the mesh bill and want to cross over the big garden for cucumber's next year. Do you do anything special for yours?
Great thread Ford and good on ya with the firewood. :yes: :coldone: Pretty sure your gonna be pizzed this year with the Oak as it wont burn the...
:hair: :coldone:
:cheers:
[IMG][IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
SHHHHH... Been doing It for years Fess.:salute: :coldone: [IMG]
Hmmmm.. Me not being the imaginative kind, all I can think of is this.:picard::coldone: [IMG] Or build a big azz wooden boat and there's your...
First time trying them guys and just put 2 in with the cucumbers but some little bugger snapped the stem on one of them weeks ago.:picard::D
First picking of the season.:salute: We each get a Gherkin with supper.:D :coldone: [IMG]
Couple of us were Bear hunting up by Thunder Bay years ago and definitely nice country.:salute:
Just over the border by Kingston Ont hov. Real wet spring but we haven't seen rain in weeks so being on a well we watch how we water and how...
Nothing like some of the gardens here on the board but ours are doing pretty well for being put in late and being very dry for quite...
:coldone: [IMG]
[IMG]
Thanks guys and enough left for another coat tomorrow.:salute: Ya she likes it Chaz and so do I, which I was first hesitant about :whistle: Should...
Its dry now and I don't mind the wet look.:coldone: [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
:picard::coldone: [IMG]