Good on ya bogy. :cheers:
One of these.:coldone: [IMG] Or one of these.:hair: :cheers: [IMG]
That's some wicked looking land ole.:cheers: [IMG]
That's quite the cucumber patch bill.:salute:
Thanks buzz and it was an easy splitting elm with some maple and ash in todays pile.:coldone:
Ended up getting the fan and tent set up and did some splitting today and got a whack done.:yes: Here's that sun burnt block. [IMG] [IMG]...
Its still out by the splitter and will split and meter it in a bit Bandit.:salute: :cheers:
Went out and checked the top of the pile today Gr and found this. :coldone: Around 6 weeks. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
:hair: :coldone: [IMG]
Same machine tim? [MEDIA]
Gotta get involved in this fun thread. :smoke: :coldone: [IMG]
Cool vehicles twister!:salute: It doesn't know its age. :coldone: [IMG] Last Activity: Tuesday at 7:13 AM Joined: Saturday Messages: 7 Likes...
Sorry bill I forgot to say the cucumbers.:cheers: Ya I do the same thing as they seem to want to float in the air if nothing close to grab a hold...
Do you have to 'help' the Tendrils on the way up the arch bill? [IMG]
I thought they were all green? [IMG]
:rofl: :lol: Good ones gang! :coldone: ww wins the prize as it is an older/newer deck and when I was at Home Depot the other day for the hearth...
:confused: :coldone: [IMG]
Around 87.840 minutes.:hair: :cheers:
Out at the cottage this morning and grabbed some Birch.:yes: Little bit of Grape Seed Oil on the stove and done with it till fall.:picard:...