I use it in all my raised garden beds, but wait until mid fall to dig it out of the coop/run, then let it break down slowly over the winter in the...
So they’re already saying it’s unrelated… https://www.wtnh.com/news/connecticut/toxicologists-aware-of-ashlike-substance-on-connecticut-cars/ I...
Out of caution I'm keeping my kids inside when they come home from school. My younger son is asthmatic and gets sick if he looks at something the...
People Report Strange Smell, Residue on Cars in Connecticut – NBC Connecticut
[ATTACH]
I didn't stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night either, but I do know that atomized particles go very high into the atmosphere and can go great...
Not that I'm aware of. Never seen anything like this before, other than when everything's in bloom in the spring.
Maybe I’m being paranoid but waking up to see this on the cars was unsettling. It’s definitely not pollen. The wife texted me and is saying it's...
I’ll buy the red elm verdict then, because American elm smells like hospital bandages to me ;)
Maybe if East Palestine started self-identifying as Eastern Europe they’d get some help.
Exactly my thoughts. Whatever gets washed into a city storm drain in say, Pittsburg PA eventually floats through the muddy river delta into the...
64° at the moment with rain coming later this afternoon. The stove has been idle since Tuesday evening and won't see any action until Saturday...
This past Labor Day I got a few mulberry logs that were sitting on the dirt floor of a woman’s barn for 10 years. Zero rot whatsoever and they...
Nice work. I appreciate harvesting still-solid dead oak more and more.
50 and dropping towards the mid 30s. The house was 67 when I got home but felt much colder for some reason. Hickory and black locust on tap for...
:ithappened: ;)
Big silver maple whose buds survived the -7 cold snap is getting ready to leaf out o_O [ATTACH]
True... Keep in mind I live in the megalopolis where we can barely squeeze a sheet of paper in-between houses, so 23 acres feels a little more...
It never ends, man. You need a mill, skidder, a barn, a hoist, a kiln, 23 acres with no neighbors, a machine shop, a bunker...
That's some beautiful grain :yes: I don't think I'm going to regret my decision not to firewood all of it.