:dancer::rootintootin:... went out at 7:30 AM again with Giz (6-8 times already, false alarms) and threw snowballs. She goes nuts and chased a...
x2... lookin' good papadave ... :yes:
I couldn't agree more with savemoney & milleo ... scopes, your pics of Emma and the Blurr bros are always fun stuff... :yes:
Sounds better WW. Lets hope bellies are calming down.
I walked down in the woods a little this morning (really nice) with Giz, and she seemed to be running on all cylinders blasting though the snow....
:rofl: :lol:... me too, although I'm sure when the loud shrieking starts up again, it'll mean she's back to work... ;)
She had a pretty good afternoon yesterday and, believe it or not (we can't), she made it from 9 to 4 this morning, in her crate without a problem....
I hate when I do that... :rofl: :lol:
That white long haired dog's had quite a trimmin' round the biznis end of the gun I can tell ya... and while I was trimmin, I was ready to duck...
Mutual friends got my sweetie and I together. Met her in Bangor, and picked her up on my way (5 hrs) to Van Buren for a Halloween gig. We'd been...
What a shame. Love the old general stores. So much heart ache for the owners and friends/family.
Up since 1:30 this morning with Giz. Calling it the Valentines Day Chocolate Fest. She's chit from one end of this place to the other. My honey...
Anyone tossing their chitty azzed dog out into weather like we're having tonight Larry... oughta hafta sit bare azzed out there til they're...