x2 !!!
Thanks Dennis!
That's great milleo... that'll make the heatah go... ayuh... ;)
I understand it's changed a lot over the years. We lived there from 1957 to 1967.
Brattleboro.
I'm 90% sure, saying yes. He was always outside and mowed the lawn/hay with a push mower. From the hay laid down in the field to the right in the...
Yeah... that is kind of a steep hill the farm's on... ;) Give ya a hint... Dad's mowing the lawn...
Here is our 1964 aerial photo of the farm. I tried to rotate it... sorry couldn't do it. The quality of the photo is really good. And, I've...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I helped my best buddy build a boat shed exactly like that about 6 years ago. Didn't have any gable walls tho. Had a jig set-up to do the double...
Has WWW used his new ATV cart yet, to haul pellet bags?
Absolutely awesome stuff Rotti... :yes:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:... can't breathe... :D
:rofl: :lol:... so... weak fartius tube lubius muscles... got it... :D
Yep... it tried to get him... and it couldn't do it... lucky dude.
She's 6.
I'm not an engine guy, but I would think it wouldn't have made it for an hour without oil in the gas. I found this vid of a guy using an old...
Same here now too Larry. Howling and sideways rain. Hope our power stays up... guess if we get to 10-11... it'll start letting up. Got our genny...
A little set-back this afternoon... Giz couldn't hold it and foooom... :rofl: :lol:... :hair:
"Hot water winter rains" hapnin in Maine. Worst possible weather. Freezing rain is greasing roads. Tonight 6-10ish... pouring rain, 50 degrees,...