They look in pretty shape . A little spit shine...and they will be ready to go !! My gut says they are worth $200-$250/saw...depending on how...
Is this the one on our Classifieds section ? If not...take a look at that one if its still available . Very trusted seller...which is worth alot...
I thought I was alone .....now I see I am not !! My girlfriend loves me more the dirtier I get . A few years ago I was out draggin logs with my...
WOW ! Good for you for being motivated to go out in this bitter cold !!
Im wondering how I can still feel good about myself...if I pass this up :)
As others have noted...when younger never . Now....more often times than not !
I saw a vid on this.....it cuts effortlessly !! Darn good price too :)
I believe Poulan made it . Looks like they found a way to covert a top handle saw to a rear handle saw....it is a really nice feelin saw !
LOVE the Silverado !!! Should treat you just fine !! Do you get leather seats on the LT ? Ive always had cloth or vinyl...then I got my lil used...
Cant wait for pics !! I had a 335..it really surprised me on what it could do !!! Classic firewood saw :)
Ive be curious about the 241 as well !!
Didnt figure that would last too long :) Congrats to the buyer and seller !!
Maybe frozen wood as well ? I do believe its chain related also . Any new chain should be re-sharpened and the rakers checked . That being...
Thats a very nice saw there !!
Very tempting indeed !!
Sorry to make you fellas wait so long for pics..of what I call the Stihl 460 Killer !! Well...at least in the weight department !! LOL ! This...
Looks good to me !!!
Well if that dont ruin your day :(
WOW !!!
Great comment !!