Good idea...will save some bending !! I use an old band saw stand with a board on top...not quite as handy as the real thing though !!
Thats ok..I loove the 254 !!
Looks like a place I wouldnt mind cutting on !!! Enjoy :)
Niiiccceeeee !!!!
Congrats on the grinder !!!
No interest...so this baby is on the "Bay" Thanks for the kind words fells !! Maybe next time :)
WOW !! I tell ya what...sometimes I wished I was into the bigger saws . One of those times being now :) :) Ive yet to see a nicer 460 !
Dang thats a sweet deal !!!
Only seeing lady bugs and wooley bears here !!
Looks good !!
Congrats !! Cant wait to try one !
Never got in on the Bay yet....figured Id try one more time here . How about $150 with the bar and chain ..buyer pays shipping . I can also put a...
I hear ya . I actually use my Dolmar with 14 inch bar 95% of the time for the stuff I get into ! I have some saws with 16 inch bars for the...
Learn something everyday from being on here ! Also learning how to walk around with a lighter wallet :)
Better safe than sorry .
R.I.P. Charlie .
Congrats on the sweet saw :) Saw looks ready to pounce ! Is that a 16 inch bar ? The 16 inch bar seems to balance the 545 and 550 just perfectly...
Totally understand . You would kick yourself the day it wasnt on your shelf anymore !!
Sad news for sure . Hope everyone is ok . ......Are we talking wood thats been split and drying for one year ? Im a little confused on that .
Love how stringy Elm is !! Lookin good :)