Congrats to buyers..and seller :)
I am now....the Mini Boss :) :)
Greatest location in the nation !! But I do love a good pine grove now and then !!!
Oh I know......Im ok with it .Do I wish I could run the big saws....you bet your bippie I do !!!
Pretty sure I know what pine looks like !! :rofl: :lol:
Oh My !!! Thats impressive man !!!
Looks alot different than the woods up here in Ohio !! Id enjoy cuttin there for sure :)
Sweet saw there !!!
With a back like mine...yes !! Unfortunately :( But its all good....I get to mess with the zippy "lil" saws !!!
Id shoot for getting it for less . If its mint..go for it . I had a 450 for quite awile.....I even put a 20 inch bar on it so I didnt have to bend...
My review.....too big :)
P.M. sent....I want people to say.." hey...there's Fuzz...the Mini Boss !!"
Nice saw.....but keep it here for a week ...see what happens !
Detail details !!! I know what was meant :)
Gave up on FB about 3 or 4 years ago .....happy everyday cuz of it !!!
I could get use to camping like that !! Sweet set up :)
Im listening :)
Maybe so...but it has a lot of life left in it none the less !
Great saw..cant believe no one has this on there shelf yet !! Now Im thinkin about it since its still here :)
Beautiful canes ! I always wanted to try doing that :)