Sounds like my policy to a "t" ! I do know I hear my dad say sometimes..that he would clean out the barn or garage of stuff he hadnt used in...
We all have our own way of justifying purchases . And we all have our way of figuring out how much stuff gets used to make it "not a toy" ! Keep...
We only use maple/ash/cherry all year anyway.....so I just burn smaller splits/smaller branches I cut up with my lil Echo top handle last year . I...
:(
SWWEEEETTTT !!!
Looks like a nice splitter !!
:rofl: :lol:
I have bought and sold many things in my life ...as I find it fun..and I have a love for anything old..and given up on . I have picked up a lot of...
Does look cool !!
I agree with these fellas ! I use to work on mostly old Homelite SXL's and XL-12's and such . They would always get on my work bench with 120...
An old post for sure..but it was brand new to me today :) Interesting read !
I do indeed !! Thanx for the info...learn something new everyday !
Whats wrong with stacking against trees ?? As far as the aging thing...I wish I new how to stop that !!
Nice and warm here..........but pouring rain :(
I hear that for sure !! Thats why I dont go get the stuff outta mom and dads woods till its nice and dry !!!!
The ground has been right here....but with so high drifted snow..the old RTV says "no way! " But at least the wood is stacked nice and neat up...
But since I cant....I have to make fun of the big ones ! Seems natural to do so...as I poo poo a little bit :)
Thanks !!! Will be the first Stihl thats been on my shelf in a while !! Gotta have at least one :)
Great saw there ! Not as cool looking as the old 450 IMO Good luck fixin it up !
WOW !! Congrats...tough looking saw !!!