Cool saw . Cant say that I have seen that model . Sounds kinda steep on the price....but then again,,it doesnt tickle my buying bone !!
Double like all that !!
I would not call Poulan a "Not good" saw . More times than not.....they kick the bucket due to the common homeowner putting in crappy gas with...
Great...classic firewood saw . Very nice one indeed :)
WOW !! Sweet old girl there !!
Coke is good for me too !! Looking forward to it as well !
Awesome machine !!
Great pics...cool saw !!! I tell ya.....those little zippy saws are addicting ! Always surprises me at how much my lil Dolmar has cut at the end...
Welcome aboard..my neighbor to the East !!!
Ehhh..thats terrible . One definetly has to be aware . Imagine how bad that guy hurts...in the hand..and the brain .
Great pics man !!! Reminds me of my 4 year old daughter trying to drive my 8n !!
Thats a bummer for sure . I think we will be close . I keep saying in my head ..." gotta keep the furnace off ...... gotta keep the furnace off ! "
Welcome aboard . Its a great place to be :)
Doin ok here...knock on wood :)
Welcome aboard !! That Dex is a bad influence :rofl: :lol:
Dude !!! I want one :) that is so cool !
Its B.S....or a gimmick . I think I heard on AnotherSite that they maybe put on different sprockets as well . Other than that...just a bar and...
Its one of those things that I buy plenty of......and it never seems like enough !!
Also glad to hear that the 550 is doing well now . I used only Carlton chain for years...I loved how there chain cut when filed right . Then I got...
ill I got on this forum..I had never even heard of the term "shoulder season" . But I always did it in some way ! Nice to have a name to go with...