Love the WIldThing......just wish they didnt vibrate my darn hands so bad !! But darn good runners they are .
Love the Shindaiwa . Dont see many pics of them . One brand of saw I have yet to have on one of my shelves :)
Great pics !! The ones that popped out at me........Efco...and WildThing !! Great stuff man :)
A hot rod 021 !! Im listening :) Sounds cool !!
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Unless it has a custom gold piston and cylinder !!! Thats a steep price .One could find a better deal no problem Im sure .
[media]
Thanks for the link on that ! Like you said...either you get it..or you dont ! I havent been happy with the junk on TV..so I have been...
How has anyone not seen this movie ?? How bout Walker Texas Ranger ? Delta Force ? Anything ? I feel bad for those not up on high culture :) And...
Great suggestion about making it outa wood . Plus..the picky side of me that doesn't like scratches and scuffs on my saws too often.....is...
Seems like $175 would come out of my mouth . Maybe $200 with that new bar ! Good old firewood cuttin machine there !
BTW........I love your little movie clip there ! I thought I was the only fella to see that movie :) Obviously ...you can tell by my...
Harbor Freight is good !! Bought a lil pup trailer from there for pulling behind the CRV ! Had to put it together...and make some small...
Good deal !
Im in for the same !
Ill be in line to try out some true Husky chains !!
Kinda cool...and quiet !! Reminds me of the old Bolens snowmobile !! [ATTACH]
Great saw !! Never had one.....but I had a 450..that I should still have !!
I know Im excited to get my 180 Mini Boss in the mail !!! Theres a lot of benefits to these little saws . Trust me..these little saws will get...
WOW ! Great deal on this . Love a quick sale !!