That's a lot of wood !! What a nice spot you have there...and some good Husky saws to boot !! Love the new seat by the way :)
Great pics and setup there . Beautiful country out there !!
Great pics there ! Looks like a very good day . I see all us Ohio guys got out yesterday !!!! 40 degrees seemed like 70 !!!
I really like the lightweight and zippy saws . There will always be many on my shelf . Very useful saw you got there ! Enjoy ...and let us know...
SWEEEEEEEEEEEET ! Enjoy that beautiful saw :)
Those are cool saws there !! As for the mix thing...there have been many discusions I have seen on this issue . I dont think 50:1 will hurt it....
Happens to all of us man !! What I do...is peruse Ebay......go into the completed listings of the saw you are looking for....and that can give...
Great idea with the 170 ! I posted some pics of what my new to me 180 can do ! They are a very capable saw..that have good power...but not crazy...
I have heard many great things about them....old ones and new ones as well !! Never had one either.....YET !!
Very nice kit !! Ive got an older Craftsman tester like that . Had it for years now...works like a charm . Been used for all sorts of projects ....
Those are cool..and handy saws...when running :)
WOW !! Id say that's a fine day's work !!
Sweeet day for cutting wood in Ohio !! Great pics :)
Small saw hater :)
AND....JEALOUS :)
DUDE !! Freakin WOW !!
What fun would that be ? :) Just kidding !!
Thanks to Kevin.....I am now the new owner of this fine Stihl 180 Mini Boss !! Got almost 40 degrees up here in these parts today....so it...
Great looking saw there ! Im a sucker for that style . 16 inch bar can get a fella far . Like I have mentioned before .....I had a 450....had a 16...
BUMP !!