Perfectly said !! Used to be a sledge and wedge guy.....but I have now transitioned :) Save the sledge and wedge for "special" days !!
Man..I just smile with the thought of me being able to get one !!!! These fellas can help you out . BTW...CONGRATS !! :thumbs:
This looks familiar :)
Have a spare NOS Walbro HDC 51B Carb that I would like to send down the road . Even still has original box ! This was gotten for that Husqvarna 44...
Im gonna need to see a pic of the whole tractor...looks really shinny !!
Sounds like a great idea !
Sounds cool !! Trow a pic on sometime if you can !
I appreciate the advise . Ill keep the chain size alone..I like the lil chain too !! Already did a little muffler mod on it . Got the baffles out...
Great that she was willing to help out !! Great pics...and awesome beautiful country !!
I guess its a fine line with a tractor . If you made the investment in one...you have to feel like you are using it in every possible way ! And...
No doubt ! I bet the hours on that truck are rediculous :)
I understand . I just remember an old timer telling me...if the tractor's on..it better be moving :) Good luck with whatever you decide !
Id rather wear out a $1500 to $2000 splitter...than wear out an expensive tractor !
Looks like a fantastic day you had . Great pics !!
Should rename our state..to ..The Firewood State !!! Great pics :)
My girlfriend has ideas now !! I may have to get a hold of you :)
Dont ever get to mess with Pine up my way...all boring hardwood :( :)
I think its awesome !!
Like the pallet idea as well !! You have been a busy fella :)
Great load of fantastic wood ! Looks like a great day of work (fun) !! Love the pic with the old fence line in the back . Looks like a good...