Good luck keeping up the hoarding pace! :yes:
I keep an older snow brush out in my woodyard. Handy to give the wood a quick brushing.
Slow and steady wins the race! I hope you get to feeling better, and soon. Wooding is definitely good therapy.
:makeitrain" I hope you have enough dry inventory to keep filling orders.
That was a Paul McCartney solo, post-Beatles. He gets all the blame.:thumbs:
And I'm the busy one. :yes::handshake:
We'll be good to go. Food, water, and of course, firewood will be on hand for temps in the teens, Friday into Saturday. Stay safe everybody!
Good morning, members. Mid-20's and clear to start. 40's and sunny later. Rain and wind start tonight. I'll be prepping by doing things...
What do you do with the saved bark?
Happy Winter Solstice! [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Mid-20's clear and calm. 40 and sunny later. I think I'll go for a walk once the sun is up. Ba safe Be healthy
This is winter storm Elliott. In the northeast, we'll be on the warm side, this time. 2+ inches of rain and 60⁰ forecasted for Friday. Stay...