Hello and welcome to the club!
You're lucky the wetness didn't introduce you to Mr Sparky!
Our feed comes from across the state hwy. Looks like 5 or 6 houses are out.
It's been in the 50's all day. I shut down the stove earlier to address an issue with the door gasket. I have a fire now back in the stove,...
Wires down. Not affecting us. Across the state highway and down a side street. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The culprit [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I...
A little tenderness to the touch at the injection site. No big deal.
X2
You can tell this isn't much of a storm, generally speaking. Weather channel's, Jim Cantore, has been doing reports, in-studio.
We haven't topped out yet. 54⁰ and rising.
I'm 66. I've experienced several "once in a lifetime" storms. We're good here. 54⁰ out and 73⁰ inside. I'm letting the stove go out. There's...
Lefty here, kinda. Write and throw a ball lefty. Swing a bat right and use a hockey stick righty. Living in a world of right-handed privledge,...
Mid-50's here. Winds and temps rising. It rained all night and still is.
Good morning, members. 52⁰ and climbing. It rained heavily overnight, and it's still raining. Winds are picking up. Off/on rain all day...
[ATTACH]
It's crying. Time to put it down.
Getting dark here. But then again, it usually does about now. :whistle: Be safe!
Flue shot - done. Time for an adult beverage
There's nothing wrong with legs that go all the way to the floor. :whistle:
Grocery shopping - done. I was there at opening. Fill 7 gal water jug - done. Dental appointment - done Secure outdoor items - done Bring wood...
I'm at the dentist and this song comes on. [MEDIA]