My turn to show this thread some love. I scrounged some wood that blew over. [ATTACH] Wind storm bounty
There was an old dead standing oak that blew over last Friday. It took down wires. The utility crew cut it and pushed it to the side. Some was...
Good morning, members. I hope everyone had a good Christmas. 16⁰ and clear. Low 30's and sunny, later. I'm hoping to clean up a tree that blew...
My older system, has 2 concrete lids, under a couple inches of bark mulch. We schedule to be pumped out annually, mid-November. We've never...
Well.... I do see a few bare spots, begging to be decorated. :p [ATTACH]
Pul-eeze consider the operator. :picard:
Our usual, simple Christmas breakfast. Sausage links, homemade Cranberry nut bread, toasted and buttered, and fresh melon. [ATTACH]
Best of luck you you and yours!
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
I can't make it out.:rofl: :lol: [ATTACH] Merry Christmas!
Good Christmas morning, members. A simple French meat pie meal here later, then to my BIL's later this afternoon. I'll be posting this all over...
Merry Christmas, everyone! [ATTACH]6th
Go Bears!
The chart, under "resources" at the top of the page, indicates 12-18 months drying for Elm. Firewood BTU & Drying Chart
Right there is a good reason to have right/left coordination. Like, itching your right elbow. :whistle:
I'd be cooking that hame bone with split peas.
We topped out at 54⁰. It started to drop ~3pm. It's now 8⁰. So, a 46⁰ drop.
Normal? Hmmm..... :cool:
Good morning, members. 8⁰ , clear and breezy. Climbing all the way to the 20's. I'll be checking this out more closely. It fell late...