Good morning, members. Nice day ahead with seasonal temps. I'll be visiting with my folks. Then, lunch with a friend. Be safe Be healthy
Safety first!
It'll be an overnight smoke. On about 7pm. Off the next morning. Nothing wrong with finishing off in the oven!
What's to come of them?
I don't. But once pulled, I'll mix in extra rub. Maybe I'll add a bit of ACV, then.
I'll leave the fat cap on. I use Emeril's Creole seasoning and brown sugar . 2parts seasoning 1 part sugar. Emeril's Essence Creole Seasoning
I'm planning to fire up the smoker at the end of the week. [ATTACH] Each about 8.5lbs. I'll use some cherry and apple woods. I'll forgo any...
Cut while on a ladder?:hair:
I I'm guessing it's a half-rack. 4'x4'x16"
Yeassah. We're going on 43yrs married. We bought the place 40yrs ago.
Good morning, members. Mid-20's with high overcast. Sunny and mid-30's later. I'm planning to smoke up 2 pork butts later this week. They are...
Mother Nature is just assisting with stack refills! Don't take her for granted, though!
A case of beer or a bottle of a fine liquor would be a nice tip, where he called you. If you liquid tips are refused, have cash on hand. He...
Nope. Our utilities come off the state hwy, not that side street. Several properties did lose power for several hours. The wires were cut, but...
It might be ready for this year, but I have enough for this year. It'll sit under cover for a year, at least. The pieces on the other side of...
Yes, Massachusetts. Wood stove is our primary source of heat. Fuel oil furnace takes over when we're away for a few days. We've gotten a...
X2
I don't track per month. But we do burn ~3.5 cord each heating season.
Nice harvest! It looks like there's other dead trees in that area.
Nice brisk morning to get after it! Wind storm bounty