Good morning, members. Another nice spring day. Mid-40's and overcast. Rain later today and 60's. The deck smells wonderful of BBQ. Pork...
It might be ok. I have no experience with that one.
I just lit the stove. It's been out all day. A few pieces of ash will be fine for overnight. Heading back into the 50's tomorrow
A weed burner/torch gets my grates clean. A minute or two under fire, then a stiff brush. Good to go.
Two butts a-smoking [ATTACH] I'll monitor the temps and adjust the drafts as needed. Usually, after a couple of hours, it's set it and forget it.
Apple on the right, cherry left. [ATTACH] All set to go [ATTACH]
Bummer about your tarp. I'm burning some red oak css'd 12/18
Kinda big of a word you're using there, eh? 6 gosh darn syllables!:whistle:
Nice supply of wood. I hope you have space to stack it.
Good morning, members. A warm 41⁰ heading to mid-50's. Rain late tomorrow. I'll be bringing wood to the deck. With temps in the 50's and...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Thank you Mother Nature. Nice looking load!
It's 50⁰ outside! I'm keeping shoulder wood handy for when I relight the stove, later this afternoon. Oak for the overnight.
That's a fine contribution!
Nice bunch of loads. Hoard on!
E/W. If no front door, then I'd load via the side door, as I do now.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Temps are rising. Mid-40's later. I'll go for a walk then run a few errands. Be safe Be healthy
Find another home oil supplier.
Charcoal, in a Weber Smoky Mountain. I've had it for decades. 18" This is the newer 18". Not much change in shape. [ATTACH]
They are doing quite well, thanks. I'll be delivering an order to my dad - a bottle each of Southern Comfort and Asti for New Year's.