+1 :rofl: :lol: My pap and uncle would let liver rot till it smelled to high he11. :faint: I believe it was for catfish.
I thought about making a very similar comment, but let it pass. I surely hope I'm not going soft. :hair::doh::loco: :crazy::wacky: :picard: :D
That is quite a ways back in the woods. Lovely though. :binoculars::yes: Can't recall, but are you north of Atlanta? Surely don't recall such...
Welcome aboard theburtman :cheers: I was gonna run with this... But I missed the opportunity. :doh: I'll try to do better. :rofl: :lol::rofl:...
Git r dun :dex::dex:
Thank you, opinion noted. We'll give it a -1 My place is far from flat and level. One reason. I'm asking. :yes:
Anybody got an opinion on this boom pole as far as skidding logs? (Kubota BX25D with FEL as forward ballast) CountyLine Boom Pole at Tractor...
Quite the ditch Gasifier :yes: