mrfancyplants you definitely want to dry the wood. Green wood doesn't split as easily as wood that has had some some to dry and check (cracks on...
25 Ton hydraulics should tackle everything and anything you'd wanna split. :yes:
If it's an alligator in the in-ground pool please press 2
Ok, got out the manual to recheck. Pg 55 states that water & calcium chloride can be added to rear tires. But it also states that while the...
Morning everyone :coffee: Hope everyone has a good day. Safe travels Horkn :yes:
Not bad for 50 bones I guess, but I certainly wouldn't call it a triaxle load. A triaxle load of logs here runs ~$800 and yields ~7 full cord of...
Welcome aboard mrfancyplants :cheers: :binoculars: You run tiny chainsaws on those tiny trees? :saw::tree: :rofl: :lol:;)
@slocom, no chains yet. I also plan on getting 3" spacers to widen the rear stance. Not 100% sure, but I think I read that these tires should...
Not sure the little BX25D is up to those loads. :bug: :yes:
No quick attach for FEL, no forks yet. The hillside isn't something I'm sure the tractor is suited for. The angle is steep, and trying to cross...
I'm not sure that it will be a major issue, but a lot of the skidding will be downhill. That's why I was interested in something keeping the log...
I have little education in tractor's, hence the questions. The drawbar might do the trick for me. As stated, there's no seriously large diam...
:thumbs::thumbs:
An expensive one. :makeitrain":makeitrain" As a GM guy, it's hard to take much satisfaction seeing a Ford in a tree. :rofl: :lol:
Ooopsie!! :hair::doh:
Main reason I'm trying to find a log lift for the tractor is because I'd rather not destroy the new lower crossing by just dragging them across....
Yeah, I've since changed my mind on that. As stated, too high for the tractor's COG. So, anyone have any input on this? Solid Skidderâ„¢ 3-Point...
I do believe that they will replace it. Don't have one of their mauls yet, but I boogered up my lopper blade and they sent a replacement no...
Impressive machine jmur1 :yes:
Touche' Well played sir. :yes: