:thumbs: :cheers:
Use the @ symbol before the username you are referencing. It'll bring up a list once you get like 3 letters in, the list narrows the more you...
I'm afraid I'm not great at wood ID from bark pics. :doh: As to the cookies, it would depend on thickness. Obviously thinner dries quicker.
Looking great Redneck :dex: :axe::stack::stacker: I too was gonna mention the worn out pup. :eek: I think my pup is feeling it also today...
Nice pile of rounds there Warner :saw: :thumbs:
Still a bit too breezy for my liking. Besides, I didn't add the leaves at that point, got a couple piles on this afternoon. :dex:
He had it special ordered since he has a track vehicle. :whistle: :binoculars: :dex:
Another pic for scale.. [ATTACH]
Been puttering around the property yesterday and today, did a bit of pruning, lopping thornbrush from around one of the ash that needs dropped,...
I second the vent fan. It should use much less energy, and may perform better. $.02
Great work Ashwatcher :thumbs:
Welcome aboard bigfrank :handshake:
Not sure what hip resurfacing is, or what's entailed, but doesn't sound great. :doh: Hope you get mobile soon, and not in much pain. :thumbs:
Morning everyone, was perusing some tractor vids on YouTube this morning. While puttering around the property yesterday, I think I have a...
Sorry I missed your post yesterday. Yeah, it was a tad breezy most of the morning, let up a bit later on. It was nice and sunny though. :thumbs:
If you have access to ash, it's a good one for single season, especially if split on the small side. :thumbs:
And that ladies and gentlemen is why I won't cut trees near anything that can be broken. :hair::bug::doh: Sounds like the damage may be to...
Sorry to hear that Marshel54 :confused:
Ok, so some 'net searching shows unsurprisingly that I'm not alone in this situation. One person sent an email to Kubota about liquid ballast...
That does make sense. :handshake: