Can't speak for others, but nearly all snow is gone, hit 54°F today and sunny. Was/is simply mahvelous. :thumbs::thumbs: Still a lot of ice in...
Where'd you purchase the forks Reloader ? I need a set as well. :thumbs:
Now that's funny :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Marshel54 sounds like you were hanging out with that Murphy fella :doh: He's bad news I tell ya :headbang::mad:
Keyhole fire pit :thumbs: I may be mistaken, but I believe Scotty Overkill has a nice one. :sherlock: Link..Happy Independence Day!!
Morning Jeff and all. Ready for another day of work. o_O :rofl: :lol:
Not so crazy, they're just stalking you is all. :faint::hair::bug::jaw: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: J/K.. I hope :)
Now Ash, I believe you have kids, so you've likely used.. "I don't care who started it, knock it off." :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Not that I've...
:hair: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Definitely looks great. :thumbs: Very nice work. :yes: I'd be tempted to put on some skates for a couple of laps.
Morning everyone, getting ready to head into work. Hope all have a good one. :thumbs:
Well, I also split vertically, have a cushion & a round to put it on. Wheel/roll the rounds in from the left, splits go out the right. To each...
Don't have a welder, and it's been nearly 20-25 yrs since I've welded anything. :doh: But, I will find a way. :yes: I do believe I will weight...
Did you miss this post? Or am I missing something? Both seem like viable options at this point. :)
Fully understand, we had a kennel area in town, but out here I setup a cable lead for the dog. It's not as convenient when she wraps the cable...
Beautiful pup :yes: Let the dog run free, keep that wood caged. J/K :D
Good stuff there Ash :thumbs::thumbs:
Sorry Brad :hair::doh:
I was gonna mention that you're not exactly an innocent bystander. :whistle: :handshake:
Cats be family too. :thumbs: My pup takin a "breather" earlier today. [ATTACH] We had a bit of a morning & afternoon. :thumbs: Plz ignore the...