Barn talismans.. or hex signs.. Hex sign - Wikipedia
Looks great, how'd you decide on that pattern?
Happy birthday badger
Happy anniversary [ATTACH]
A big X2 :thumbs::thumbs:
There, fixed that right up for ya. :D You won't find those shenanigans going on here in Western, or "upstate" New York. I can't think of any...
Morning everyone, rainy but warm day here. :coffee: Not much on the agenda for the day. Enjoy your Saturday.
Welcome aboard Lakeside :cheers: You've got a lot of good advice so far. :yes: Glad to hear that you thought ahead on fuel for the stove....
I hope you get the coon wildwest I'd personally ensure it's never a problem again, but if relocated far enough away, it shouldn't return.
Timely topic.. and revived an OLD thread. :bug: I keep reminding myself all the time that I need to quit smoking, and yet. :headbang: One would...
Looking up the night hawk, I could readily second this ^^^^^^^ Dunno if juveniles have the white bars on the wings, but that would complete the...
Glad to hear you've gotten some pain relief Backwoods Savage :thumbs: Hope the new job works out great lukem :yes: leoht glad you and your...
Doesn't seem like a hawk looking at the beak and eyes, but I'm no expert.
Sorry that it died. :confused: I can't help identify though. :picard:
Nice load of lumber g60gti I don't have any specific plans in mind but I'm sure you can make a nice woodshed from that. :yes: Looks like quite...
Planning on making some mulch?
Must've been a nice ride. Beautiful scenery there, just south of us. :thumbs:
Morning everyone, ready for another day. :)
Yes, same thing, different name. :yes: :stirpot::drool: Edit.. there were none on the property, but I've slowly transplanted some and now have a...
Good thing that everyone knows the rules. :whistle::thumbs: Frozen maple tears.. noticed this yesterday evening. Branch must have a damaged spot...