:eek: :faint:
Is there less punishment for breaking the mini commandments. :eek::doh: :emb:
Well, the property is 22 acres, with most all of it wooded hillside. Attached is a screenshot from the county GIS maps. The long slash that...
Morning everyone, I actually slept till 8:30 today. :dancer: Hard to like your post rottiman 12" of wet, heavy slop with wind sounds like a...
Not sure I'd hang the "crazy" moniker on ya, but I'd have a helluva time trying to do what you do. Not sure that I could do it unless I had no...
Oh, she wouldn't like that :heidi: :rofl: :lol:
Oh yeah!! :yes: With this wood being planned for 2020-2021 I think it'll have plenty of drying time. I've got a lot to drop this year, I just...
rottiman your flooding the thread.. :picard: "What's that all aboot?" :rofl: :lol: If'n you feel the need to update the I'net police thread.....
Around us, one town has a leek festival, and another has a garlic festival. Glad they're not the same weekend. :rofl: :lol:
Nice work done by a pro crew. :thumbs: I love cutting me some wood, but the climbers are a "unique" bunch. :loco: :crazy::wacky::picard: Yes...
Thanks Midwinter I was hesitant to post it, but as long as the link worked I was happy. :emb: MikeyB thank you, the house isn't spectacular, but...
Hey all, the forecast was for rainy weather today, but a clearing opened up, so I decided to start on one of the trees to come down. I'm no...
DaveGunter is correct on that a thumbnail image requires less data than a full inline image. It's hard to wrap the mind around slow, data limited...
I'm amazed at the traction that Ford has, it's become an internet phenomenon. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I also thought it real, because of the...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I'm thinking that reference will be lost on some of our finer members. :startled: :rofl: :lol:
Speaking of jawanna.. I don't think it's strictly Pennsylvanian, but I always get a kick out of.. "I'm goin to the store, jawanna?" Which is...
Yep, we got cricks everywhere, creaks are for floors n stairs. Never got a crock in my neck though. :loco: :crazy: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:...
[MEDIA]
Yeah, I quickly skipped to the end, since he was still standing I saw no need to back it up :loco: :crazy:
No apologies necessary. :handshake: I knew what you meant, but couldn't pass up the opportunity. :rofl: :lol: