That was pretty amazing Pete.
I have a few projects. I'll collect any old furniture to use it later. Craftsman style book case made from an old dining room table top and...
I read biomass was diverting a bit more away last winter around here. There definitely a shortage last winter. Many were also the folks buying in...
Nice saw. It looks like quarter sawn flecking on the chestnut oak. Nice color too. You can also make grilling planks for meats and fish. Do...
Oh yah. Also little meat pies, apple pies, cornbread, biscuits.... I look for cast pans anywhere I go now.
Cast iron is amazing with what you can do with it. It opens a whole new world of cooking for me.
Oh my. I thought we had a man down there for a bit.
I am usually running 500 stove top, I'll have to measure the air temp.
I had one but it did not work well with the "waffle top" of my Jotul f 100. The top of the Castine is pretty flat, so I may borrow it back from...
Yesterday I drove by a yard sale that had some old tools out by the road. I told my son we would stop by it on the way back. Nothing "panned"...
I was given a cast iron roll pan the other day and I wanted to make some pizza pockets in it. It was just about 40 degrees all day until the wind...
I can't I imagine what a mess that caused. I can relate to that. I had that happen with sheet rock dust. When I clean the stove, I set the shop...
Just a few thought... Snap disks can fail over time. Is the current snap disk the correct one? I am curious if it was replaced with one that...
I can give you some info on the liner connection. The horizontal snout has a band clamp that goes around the vertical section. The screw to...
My Friday afternoon song. [MEDIA] The workers are going home...
I can grow one, work sez otherwise.
What is sad, is that Basod's twig to the head guy in his avatar has more beard then me. That is just not right.