The recycling can is just outside mudroom window. We can open the window and put the recycling in. It would be a pita to remove the screens...
I have the 400's in a lot of my windows. I like them a lot. Care free exterior, double sash tilt for cleaning. Parts should be available for a...
That's what bad neighbors and wood thieves are for. The problem with effigies are that there are so many figures to chose from.
A tree guy used one at my brothers house last year. I was impressed. You picked a nice day to take a ride.
Burning an effigy? I'm in. It should be on everyone's bucket list.
It was a pretty nice day today, just above 70 degrees. Unfortunately, my secret stash of Halloween candy melted in my truck.
Put me down for 3 cord Dave.
It had that tusken raider look to it. I was going for the haunted foundry worker look.
I use mine for splitting whatever I get for scrounges. I used my wood handle maul which was a little heavier for years and I would get tendinitis...
Here is the full get up sitting on someone's front lawn. [ATTACH]
Halloween selfie. Good times going around with the family and friends. I made those goggle out of a cranberry sauce can and canning jar rings....
That is great. We pay a little extra on the principal every month to shorten the term. One of my favorite M*A*S*H episodes is when Mildred...
Some folks see that stove as "scrap" where hoarders see it as an "opportunity."
The one benefit is see is that the local high schoolers are out at the bus stops at 6:45 AM around here. It is just getting light at that time....
And your honey do list got bigger. Good for helping her out. They got the right man on the job.
Nice baffle "modification." I went and checked the specs and I was surprised at 60,000 BTU output. I've heard them called little stoves, but...
Can this stove go in the fireplace opening until then?
Is this replacing an existing stove?
This is a great thread and a very nice gesture. She does excellent work.
Ok, this is not cool. [ATTACH]