I helped my neighbor on a demo project in his dining room. The exterior wall cavities had newspapers nailed in them from 1899 if I recall. We...
Could we see some pics when finished?
A little. I was requested to put some pieces in an art shop for the holiday shopping season. All of my work is in 3 other shops right now. I...
A sincere "thank you" to those who serve, have served and ones who made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.
Wind blowing trees with shallow roots over a bog? Looks like something that should have been in the Lord of the rings movies.
He is amusing to watch. Anyone know what that square file tool was at the one minute mark? Also what type of cutter was near the end? Small...
My son was learning about Arlington National Cemetery today in a class discussion about Veterans Day. I began to explain what I knew, but then I...
I remember seeing a homemade rig using a wooden frame, 1 " iron pipe and 1 1/2" pvc pipe covering the iron pipe. They worked the bottom few feet...
Here are my thoughts. Growing up there were not too many fences, mostly for keeping dogs in the yards. The lots around here are mostly 1/4 to 1...
There are small silhouette stickers of birds of prey that you stick to the window.
Ray, would your new wicked smart cah braked fast enough for those turkeys?
They artwork on the left looks like Victorian "Eastlake" hardware. With the right design this new stove could look stunning in a Victorian home....
The tall leg stove looks good. Different in design almost like a cookstove. Was it called the "shaker" design? I think they are onto something...
Backwoods Savage mentioned yesterday how dark it gets out here this early. He lives at the western side of the eastern time zone. His 4:30 pm is...
I was just going to post that I met you there too and shook the hand of a guy that does great work for his community. It was very nice to meet up...
What's it stuffed with? It looks really good!
Oh wow, that will look great cleaned up. You did well. Looking forward to seeing it fired up.
I just got back home. Travel was great this morning. We had a great time at the factory and out at dinner. We had a lot great conversations....
:popcorn:
I have made wood dividers for the top sash. It is called "cottage style" when the top sash is divided into two lites. The bottom is full glass...