A really nice stack Dado blade. You probably have one already dontcha?
Lotsa Christmas lights on shelves at the box stores. I saw a led set that used micro leds and ran off batteries for that no wire look. Very thin...
May he find the strength to meet his new great grandchild. Prayers to your family Gary.
I got a box of lighter wood from clem that was awesome. It can be simple- pocket knife, firestarters, gloves, hearing protection, local food like...
I finally finished my son's desk. It is repurposed from a dining room table, a mahogany yard bench and an old desk. Part Craftsman style, part...
Just stick with the "Jelly of the month club, the gift that keeps on giving".
Mmmm, dredged chicken in flour. I was thinking you were making chicken Marsala at first. That looks real good. The shrimp pizaa was something...
Sorry to hear this Dennis.
Can't go wrong with that. It looks great.
I'm using them on a bench saw, band saw and miter saw on stand. Wide tables saws, iffy...
That is real nice. I like those rolling bases to move the power tools around.
Oh yah, that's it, real nice. I put some time building my son's desk today. Maybe sand and stain tomorrow. I just have 3 drawer fronts to finish.
I'll take coal. 50 lbs of Bituminous please. :D
Crossing fingers for her. I hope all will be well.
I'll admit, I counted around 90 rings but could only zoom so much.
Yah, I'm in.
Great score. Asking looks like it worked out well for you. Nice growth rings too.
That creepy frog wearing undies should be reported. o_O:)
Mice would have really enjoyed that soft fiber. My buddy had a compressed paper wallboard called "beaver board" on some of his walls.
Gonna mill it into a beam or leave it au naturel? I bet partially milled with untouched roundness in places would be awesome.