I just finished some time over the anvil. Time to sit and relax.
BrianK does. wax firestarters | Firewood Hoarders Club
Salvaged material is pretty cool to work with. That should look great when done.
I am officially unfollowing this thread. o_O:picard::rofl: :lol:
I made turkey soup for dinner with grilled cheese sandwiches. I did not have bread so I used English muffins with American and cheddar cheese....
Yah, I'm up way too late yelling at the tv. We lost Gronk.
Great milling stacks you have there. I'd be chomping at the bit waiting to use them for projects.
I may have had a little too much fine sawdust. Chips and noodles really make good ones. Lots of rough edges to catch quick. Left ones were...
Heh, heh, heh, I was thinking along those lines.
Paper towel rolls taped at one end. Melt parrafin wax in a small pot. Stir in saw chips, noodles or sawdust until coated well. Scoop into tubes...
Yes. There was wax.
I was running low on firestarters. 5 tubes put up to cool and I ended up with a full coffee container. These were mostly packed sawdust. I...
I used 220 grit on the orbital sander. 6 pieces per section. It clogged pretty quick.
I am checking this off the to do list. It only took 11 years to get to it. This is our mahogany dining room table. It had a shellac finish and...
Ready to strain. 57 degrees outside, so it will go in the fridge instead in a few hours. I will use Pa. Dutch noodles in mine. This is such a...
Man, they picked the turkey clean. I got about two cups of meat, mostly drumsticks that will go in the freezer until I use it. Its jigglin away...
I agree. My stomach just can't tolerate too much fat anymore.
Are you looking for a darker color change of the pine? Water based poly is pretty clear and does not change the color of the wood much. I like...
Great price! I have the same one and have had no issues with it. I bought the square mortise attachment that works well on it.
Good stuff. I have two turkey carcasses waiting for me at the in laws. I'll make broth in the pressure cooker and let it sit outside overnight....