Can’t even “like” that post. Sorry for the unfortunateness MKD. :confused:
Holy moly! Sounds like I missed a post somewhere?! Guess I need to do some digging… Hate to hear what I assume is a total loss Mykidsdadd :mad:
I guess the “Price is Right” answer of $1 isn’t gonna work today.....
I’ve never messed w/ Tapatalk. Do you also browse the net with TT? If not you could search FHC with your search engine of choice and enter the...
IIRC, some folks have said in the past that Tapatalk may be at fault?
Y’all’s tree has 4 legs and a tail and steals firewood? :rofl: :lol:
I’ll try to remember that…
Hilarious! :rofl: :lol: :handshake:
You didn’t tho… we call that integrity. :handshake:
Nice setup! Your buddy isn’t a dissociated FHC member, is he? :eek: :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
This article delves into such things, among other possibilities…. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40097-018-0265-6
It has a way, doesn’t it… :picard::doh: :headbang: Chin up bro!!! :handshake:
Dayum Well Seasoned! :eek: Can’t like one bit of that, brother. :confused: I know with FHC and spiritual guidance from above, you will prevail!...
Truly!!!
Probably the cleanest part of that whole set………. :salute:
Good points, men. It also occurred to me upon welcoming eatonpcat at walt ’s this past October and :handshake: with him… Very warm and sweaty...
Gorgeous! Would be great sliced to veneer thickness for accent or main focus in a project.
:picard: