Ol’ sausage fingers can blow on it and make it blow harder. :whistle::D:rofl: :lol::salute:
How’s about a muffler mod…?:whistle: Good job Mizz Carol!!!:thumbs:
We’ve owned a chinesium Champion 22T since bought new in 2012. Works great, 1st pull starts after a year sitting w/ non-E gas still in the tank-...
M2theB to the rescue!:D
Where did you buy this great piece from?
Yep! Awesome!!!
That’s badazzed, Barcroftb!!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Any chance you could take a quick vid?
:salute: :D Welcome aboard WLzM1A :handshake:
Yeth… commentation resemblance. :whistle: :rolleyes: :wacky: Glad to have you join up Eggshooterist :handshake:
Great pics leoht! :thumbs: Ride on :salute:
Gooder stuff! :thumbs: Backwoods Savage , I thought I taught you better the ways of the photo documentarian…? :whistle: Just kidding- you took...
It’s worth noting this was very common pre-2020. Still annoying tho. :mad:
Welcome back NYCountry! Not sure on species, but this piece looks roached which could explain the light feel. But hey- burn it all!
Welcome to FHC Nitrover :salute: I see multiple table tops from that bad boy!!! 661 or 880 with a 72” bar is my suggestion. :makeitrain" :thumbs:
Fantastic work g60gti :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Sorry to hear about your injury but thankful you’ve recovered! If you need help with any thread...
[ATTACH]
Judging by the average size chip produced by the average sharpened chain, I’d say that was a big tree. :handshake:
…together, as in the firewooding, right?! :rofl: :lol: :D :thumbs: :handshake:
100%!!! Great post and well said Mag Craft :salute: :handshake:
Great stacks of firewood and precious pup Summer!!!:salute: Most excellent thread and pics. :handshake: