Yep, all about installation and insulation.:yes:
Yep. Know about that all too well... one of my responsibilities growing up was cleaning our water jacketed coal furnace in the utility room....
Thanx. Nightmares tonight. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Other than dyno-ing before porting and then again after porting, the clock (or video) is the best for measuring increased power, right? And your...
I think we would be hard pressed to find anyone here on FHC with one of these... but I agree- it would be nice to see some empirical data. :handshake:
Yessir! :emb: :rofl: :lol: Good recipe/technique share! :handshake:
Agreed. Incorrect install, on many points.
I seen a raccoon turn its nose up at carp...:rofl: :lol:
As Locust Post said, everyone likes coming home. I can’t add much more to the why of coming back around that hasn’t been said so well already......
Not the Liberator, per se, but building a refractory batch box and experimenting with that. There’s a thread somewheres. The high temps of a...
Merry Christmas y’all!
I’ve seen some folks lay down a bed of herb sprigs to prevent fillets sticking to the grill (lemon slices, too) but I like salmon as much as...
Great! Good on y’all working together and for your daughter wanting to provide a renewable heating resource. :thumbs: There are several threads...
At least chickened…
:D :handshake:
If I had my druthers, I’d cut in a piece of ceramic glass so as to end the “wondering” part as you’ve so aptly quipped before, but Mrs. VW Fire...
Yep! Agreed- if I go the way of Woodstock, this too will be my reason. Well said brother :handshake:
X3 :salute: :handshake:
Moving your thread to “Everything Else” area…
This derailed thread of egg puns hasn’t nearly approached the eneggmatic epicness of the feed thong… search that term up, you new guys will see...