Are you sure you want to see that?! :whistle: :rofl: :lol: Just kidding eatonpcat … or am I? :rofl: :lol: :handshake:
Very special pictures that I know you will cherish over the years to come!
Great maple bowl TurboDiesel :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
:salute: :handshake:
It was meant tongue-in-cheek. :emb: :)
Merry Christmas buZZsaw BRAD …? Maybe next year a slightly more gooder Santa suit? :wacky: :hair: :rofl: :lol: :handshake:
I didn’t carve the thing… nor model for it. Internet image.
Maybe…
Outstanding!!!
Oh come on....:rofl: :lol:
Waiting for the first non-oviparous pun containing post to show up... maybe I just did it!:rofl: :lol: :nerd:
Yeth...
Do you know anyone with a 3D printer? Maybe metalcuttr has one or could burn a wheel with the correct diameter to match a 20” linear mark?:thumbs:...
Had that exam a few years ago, and probably next year when I hit 50... I had to go in for an upper and lower... insisted that the...
I thought you would be more meggnanimus than that... :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Yes. I was actually referring to insulating below radiant tubing/ tracks in or under subfloor so heat migrates to the appropriate structure to be...
Best non-pun of the day!!! :rofl: :lol: :handshake:
Of course Sandhillbilly, you could just get something like this... [ATTACH]
Grand baby looks like he had a Popeye spinach lunch!:thumbs: Great pics Mykidsdadd :thumbs: