My great grandmother had this little plastic elf (way before EOAS) that sat on the shelf above the window at the kitchen sink. That little mutha...
:thumbs:
I thought about this, but with Mykidsdadd post right above yours, I’d say he’s on top of things. :yes:
[ATTACH]
I take pics with phone cam and use “Upload a File” button that’s visible when typing a post. After pics are uploaded, I choose “Insert all images...
That looks fantastic gboutdoors :thumbs::yes::salute: :handshake:
Hey big D- so are you looking for rough sawn to use with an interior design? Just curious, don’t have to answer… Also- are you looking for round...
JimH - plus the requisite info, like do you heat mainly with wood or just supplemental… or at all? EDIT- I see you post over in “Introduce...
Hopefully you don’t need the “window punch” feature immediately… :eek: :D :handshake:
Ask away here or PM one of us mods for help- I’m available anytime.
Heck of a way to refill the wood yard!!! Nice work T.Jeff Veal :thumbs::yes::salute:
Nice! Pretty gooder pic for a 1st post! Welcome to FHC and Merry Christmas!:yes:
Merry Christmas Greg! Wonderful craftsmanship on the bowls and the great room! :handshake:
Just reading your post and looking at the pics had me :( too. Wonderful gifts!
Ok, the round brush and poles will work the same with the trash bag trick. :yes:
Great looking set up! Thanks for posting :yes: Perfect candidate for the garbage bag trick- telescope the pipe out of the way, put soot eater up,...
Merry Christmas Overkill family!!! The Lord blessed you with an idea to start FHC years ago, and it continues to grow and reach folks in so many...
Was also going to suggest this. Instead of an old phone (which is a gooder idear…), a bore scope can be used, attached to either a soot eater or...
That video is like a Christmas present in itself! Great! :thumbs:
Out of curiosity, can you post a pic of your stove and pipe stihl kicking? There’s some pics in a thread I think of someone removing the stove...