Minus one or two in FLA… yep, totally!
Sweet!!!
I fixed your pics Gavorosalini … I can help more if needed. Yep- unless you want to do a whole lot of untangling, I’d have to take a hard pass...
Or Warner ………..:rofl: :lol:
You left out capitalization and punctuation… :picard: :rofl: :lol: :salute:
:rofl: :lol:
I decided I’ll let eatonpcat pick out the few words in your post that I was emoji-ing about.
:zip::zip::zip: :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Fortune cookies. :whistle:
I bet you don’t, bro. :rofl: :lol: :handshake:
I never apologized to you and should have then…. My dad committing suicide just before that comment I made to you screwed up a few things for me....
Some folks have expressed feelings of transgression before… :picard: :rofl: :lol:
Yep. And yep!
I read somewhere that style was coming back into favor among certain non-firewood heating types. Plus it’s mid century style, and stuff of that...
Great! Sounds like you have a solid design drawn up or at least in mind. :yes: Definitely have to consider a way of mitigating carpenter bees...
triptester - the work you did on that layout reminds me walt ’s standing vertical splitter. :yes: Dual fuel is sweet!:thumbs:
Yep!
:handshake:
Or if the chips are too deep, jigsaw/bandsaw a new square edge, then handheld belt sander or bench top belt sander for beveling.
I seent it… but WW will have to make the fix :yes: Didn’t want to offend during this holiday time. :handshake: